Friday 13 January 2012

new year's to-do-list

So,we're in  2012!!


And I'm a year older and I feel like I could sleep for the whole year.I've been busy running around,banging my head with my assignments and the cold Delhi weather taking it's toll on me,I've been coughing and wheezing ever since.Off to a pretty good start I should say..it's gonna be an interesting year ahead..

For my first blog of the year,I have made some sort of a bucket list , y'know like how some people have their new year resolutions..I thought it would be most appropriate , given the time of the year. 

So,here's a list of what needs to be done pretty much (not necessarily priority wise)

1.Get a 9 point..... CGPA in my exams.

2.Finish the Old Testament.

3.Follow healthy eating habits,which includes vegetables and fruits..(quite a challenge if ur living in a college hostel)

4.Thinking about the possibility of maybe considering the idea of waking up at 5 in the morning and exercising..(lately I've been a lil inspired by my Behavioral Science teacher)

 5.Subscribe Economic Times.

6.Watch Friends with Benefits.

7.Update my resume and seriously start working on my summer training.

8.Buy these furry slippers from Sarojini first weekend that comes.

9.Write a blog post on Taylor Swift.(This is more important than No.8 btw but less important than No.7)

10.Delete 'the' number.






5 comments:

  1. I layout te lo thlak vel a.. :-) sounds like an interesting year.. Happy New Year!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2012 - The Jeans will be even more Faded :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fade nasa tawh lutuk a, faded blue jeans pawh a ang tawhlo. faded white jeans a ang tawh zawk.. tee hee..

    ReplyDelete
  4. u nana kan ngai toh luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutuk ce.he ha fr your loving sisters chhuanmutchhuaki n puisaumi

    ReplyDelete

Please write your thoughts, it means a lot..