Friday 20 January 2012

Little Wonders

These are my kids.Well...technically not my kids..but they do make my life a controlled chaos , like the time they wrote on the wall with my brand new lipstick and make me wonder whether If would ever want to have kids of my own…but still, I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Vawk in bulah:))
                                          
Mapuii..all set for the party
                                              
 "Your little hands wrapped around my finger and it's so cold in the world tonight 
your little eyelids flutter cause your dreaming so I tuck you in turn on your favorite night light......

Smile!! You're on candid camera!!

 .........to you everything's funny..you've got nothing to regret
I'd give all I have honey...to make you stay like this...

Farm girl!!
                                      
Oh Darling don't you ever grow up...............
...........................Just stay this little...


Photo time is so...boring!!
                                                                          

..no one's ever burnt you..no one has ever left you scarred..
..I wont let nobody hurt you...
Just try to never grow up....

My pajama party!!                 
                                                    
                                               
And don't lose the way you danced around in your PJs getting ready for school..



Sisters are forever!!

                                    
Take pictures in your mind of your childhood room...
Memorize what it sounded like when your dad gets home
Remember the footsteps,remember the words said and all your little brother's  favorite songs...

                                     




Small moments...big memories

Here I am,in my new apartment in a big city, they just dropped me off...
It's so much colder than I thought it would be ..so i tucked myself in and turn the night light on.....Wish I'd never grown up....wish I'd never grown up


Cupcakes
                                          
                                                

Oh I don't wanna grow up..could be still little.
.

Samuel


Mapuii.."Little Sad Riding Hood"





Curly Dimpled Lunatic





Fall Winter Collection:D


I don't wanna grow up..it could still be simple...





                                                                      Home.. 2011















                                                     Christmas 2010
                                       
....Oh Darling don't you ever grow up....just stay this simple...!!"


       

3 comments:

Please write your thoughts, it means a lot..