Monday 10 December 2012

Letters to few people and few things and a ghost....




1. Letter to my mate Taylor Swift

Dear  Taylor Swift,



Hi Taylor, I just want to let you know that you inspire me. You are so down-to-earth, genuine and beautiful, so humble and not cocky at all.  You show me how normal girls can achieve big things in life. It’s literally impossible for anyone to be sweeter than you. Hope you get all the happiness you deserve. I love you to the moon and back...XOXO


2. Letter to  auto driver who takes me to college everyday,

Dear Bhaiya,



Bhaiya, though I might not always tell you, I want to thank you for charging me just 80 rupees everyday from my home to college. Y’know if I approach any other auto driver, they would charge me 120 rupees..and that would be rather hard on my wallet…and Bhaiya, I think you’re nice because you don’t try to start conversations with me like…”Where are you from?...Are you from China…blah blah..” like other annoying autodrivers. You just come on time and quietly drops me to college. So, thank you Bhaiya.



3. Letter to alcohol ( includes all kinds..beer, wine, whiskey, rum, zawlaidi etc.)

Dear Alcohol,




I hate you so much. I lost loved ones because of you. I wish you never existed. I know some people like you a lot, even my very own friends  because you give them pleasure for a while, but they should know you’re upto no good and you cause them more harm than good...I mean look at their puffy face and fat plus sized belly!!



4. Letter to grey coloured fur coat from Lifestyle that costs 4999 INR

 Dear  Grey Coloured Fur Coat from Lifestyle that costs 4999 INR,


I like you so much. You are exactly the coat I was wearing when I was day dreaming myself to be the protagonist of a romantic movie during my French lecture. Your texture, your colour, the way I fit perfectly inside you, the way you keep me so snuggly warm..that moment I first laid eyes on you, I wanted you to mine. But alas!! You are too expensive. I’m already broke and it’s only the beginning of the month. So, dear grey coloured fur coat from Lifestyle that costs 4999 rupees, perhaps I’ll come back for you when they put you up for sale in January 2013. Sigh!! 



5. Letter to the movie " Shawshank Redemption"

Dear  movie Shawshank Redemption,


Where were you all those years? I can’t believe I just watched you today. You’re like one of the best movies I’ve ever seen!



6. Letter to my friend Peka Ralte, who I haven't spoken to for weeks because he pretended to be modest and didn't call on my birthday

Dear ex best friend Peka Ralte,




You and I aren’t friends anymore!!!



7. Letter to stupid guy on  3rd floor of my building who urinates on my clothes hung on 2nd floor (sorry I don't have his picture)

Dear stupid guy on 3rd floor  who was urinating on the clothes I hung yesterday,

GET SOME CIVIC SENSE!!!


8. Letter to white-clad ghost girl with super long black hair that's all tangled and stuff from almost every horror movie I've seen

Dear white clad long haired ghost girl,





Please scare my brother Bruce so that he'd get so scared to come home alone so late at night from his 'nula rim'. Please walk out of my neighbours television and scare him because his T.V is always on, in full volume and makes it difficult for me to concentrate on my work sometimes. Just scare him. Just don't kill him like you did in the movies.

9. Letter to my dear cousin Apuii

My dear cousin Apuii,


I’m  keeping your picture here, just like that!!!





3 comments:

  1. Whew!.. U are sweet, subtle and ur humor is vinatge.. It makes up for a heady mixcture..
    As far as Bruce is concerned.. He wud scare d shit out of d white clad lady..:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entertaining post!! Letter to alcohol khi :D Chuan, lolz Apuii khiiii :D :P :D :P Chuan Shawshank Redemption is my all time fav movie, i van hre tlai emmmmm emmmmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete

Please write your thoughts, it means a lot..