Saturday 13 August 2011

high school

That baggy jeans clad-freckled-guitar playing boy        
I wonder where you are now
I remember the braces u wore
And those deep brown eyes of urs
And though you'll never know,I'd like to tell u now
That day at the Chemistry lab
You had me at hello.

I took the longer way to class
Even though it took a few extra stairs
Yet again hoping you'd pass me by
And I'd get a chance to steal a moment of ur smile
The teacher talks as i stare into space
Wondering what u were thinking
And what if you'll never know?

100 letters which were never sent                                               
And a number in my phone i never dared to call
Better I'd sit on the floor with ur yearbook picture
Though it just made me want to cry
My heart can't deny it or put it away
Though you'll never know now 
I'd just like to tell u so.                                                             



2 comments:

Please write your thoughts, it means a lot..